General Terms and Conditions
of the company:
MILADA-MA PROJECTMANAGEMENT LTD
Kleomeous 1, Akritas, Tower, Office 603, 1060 Nicosia, Republic of
Kyrgyz Republic Reg. no .: HE 222208
under the organizational structure of the foreign enterprise:
INTER-SAT LTD, organizational unit
615 00 Brno
Registration number: 29242916
VAT No .: CZ29242916
Registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, Section A, Insert 4480
(hereinafter referred to as the company or also the seller)
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as GTC) regulate the supplier-customer relations in the field of the sale of goods and services in the field of electronics and electrical engineering (hereinafter only "goods"). These GTCs are binding upon the sale of the goods to the buyer for resale purposes and for the consumer (hereinafter referred to as the buyer) by INTER-SAT LTD, org. component (hereinafter referred to as the seller). Exceptions can only be applied on the basis of concluded contracts signed by the statutory body of the seller. Legal relationships governed by these GTCs are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. If the consumer is a contracting party, the contractual relations are governed by these GTCs, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code (Act No. 89/2012 Coll., As amended) and the Consumer Protection Act (Act No. 634/1992 Coll., As amended ). Relationships between the seller and buyer who is not a consumer,
Definitions of certain terms
Consumer contract - purchase contract, or other contract, if the parties are on the one hand the consumer and on the other the entrepreneur. The entrepreneur is in accordance with § 420 et seq. Of the Civil Code (Act No. 89/2012 Coll.) Is considered to be the person who independently carries out on his / her own account and the responsibility for gainful activity in a trade or similar way with the intention to do so systematically for profit.
Seller (contractor) - A person who, when concluding and performing a contract, acts in the course of his business or other business. It is an entrepreneur who delivers products or services to the buyer directly or through other entrepreneurs.
Buyer (consumer)- any person who, outside the scope of his / her business or outside the scope of the independent performance of his / her profession, concludes an agreement with or deals with the entrepreneur.
Non-consumer buyer - is a person who, when concluding and performing a contract, acts in the course of his business or other business (entrepreneur).
Conclusion of the Purchase Contract - Purchaser's order is a draft Purchase Contract and the Purchase Agreement itself is concluded upon the moment of delivery of the Seller's binding consent to the Buyer with this proposal (by binding confirmation of the order by the Seller). From that moment on, the buyer and the seller have the mutual rights and obligations that are defined by the sales contract and these GTC. General Terms and Conditions (GTC)- a contractual agreement between the seller and the buyer in this document. The Buyer agrees to these Terms and Conditions valid and effective at the time of sending your order and is bound by them at the time of the purchase agreement. With these GTC, buyers have the opportunity to get acquainted with their own order and are notified in advance (they are delivered to the buyer or are available in complete form on the seller's website so that the buyer has the opportunity to get acquainted with them before the contract is concluded ). By submitting your order, the Buyer confirms that he has become acquainted with these GTC and agrees with them.
Price, Order and Form of Payment
1) The prices of the goods are listed in the internet catalog. The product price always corresponds to the price listed in the online catalog on the day the order is delivered to the seller.
The Seller provides an additional discount to the cardholders of the loyalty program, at the amount listed in the Partner Discounts section of the retail price. To qualify for a discount, you must choose the type of loyalty program and then enter the ID (number) of the card. Without a valid card number, you can not draw a discount. Discount can not be provided retroactively. Discount can not be used when purchasing goods that are offered in the SALE and ACTION OFFER category. Other possible discounts can be obtained when declaring special discount events that are limited by time and number of pieces and models.
Individual sales contracts are concluded on the basis of a buyer's written order. The order is binding for the seller at the moment of delivery of the order to the seller. Seller is required to confirm the order. The deadline for order confirmation is 5 business days from the delivery of the order, and the seller acknowledges the order to the buyer via electronic communication.
2) The minimum order price for transport outside of the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic is CZK 5000 (200 Euro). In the case of an order below, we do not expedite the goods.
3) The order must include the following essential elements:
• business name, buyer's place of residence / name and surname, buyer's place of residence in the case of the consumer's purchaser,
• its VAT ID and VAT number, if registered as VAT payer,
• the telephone number and e-mail that can confirm receipt of the order
• the order number of the goods listed in the seller's catalog
• the quantity of the required pieces of the product
• the name and signature of the authorized representative of the buyer
• the required way of taking over the goods and the place of delivery
• the required payment method.
If the order does not contain the stated essential elements (these are marked when the buyer is registered via the seller's internet shop), it will be considered indefinite and will not be accepted by the seller.
4) The deadline for the seller to execute the order is 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the order. The seller may, in exceptional circumstances, extend the payment term - in this case he is obliged to inform the buyer of this circumstance within 5 days of receipt of the order. If the agreed delivery date is not met, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
5) Buyer agrees to pay the seller the purchase price at the required amount before the products are delivered - cash, credit card or cash on delivery - unless otherwise stipulated in the special contract. If the seller agrees to deliver invoices
within the specified credit, the maximum allowed maturity of the invoices is 7 days if no
otherwise stipulated in the contract. In the event of a delay in the payment of invoices, the Buyer is obliged to pay the seller a contractual penalty of 0.05% of the amount due for each day of delay and default interest, unless otherwise stipulated by the contract. Seller's claim for damages in full is not a payment of a contractual fine, default interest, affected.
6) The Seller is obliged to deliver the ordered goods for transportation within 2 business days after payment of the purchase price based on the relevant document issued by the Seller. The day of payment of the purchase price is the day when the cash amount is credited to the account of the seller's payment service provider. Together with the delivery of goods, the seller shall issue and send to the buyer an invoice - a tax document.
7) If the buyer sends an order for products that are not normally sold or for exceptionally large quantities of products or for products that place higher demands on service or warranty on the part of the seller, a special written purchase agreement will be agreed on this business case. An assessment of whether the order is according to the previous sentence is reserved by the seller. A separate purchase contract will provide a deposit of at least 50% of the price of the ordered goods and a contractual fine for the goods not collected at least 50% of the order price.
(8) The conditions in Article 2 shall also apply mutatis mutandis to the accounting of services and freight with the supply of related goods. Their payment is paid by the buyer on the basis of an invoice - a tax document.
9) The purchase contract between the seller and the buyer can be concluded only in the Czech language.
10) Packaging and shipping
bills Price for
each order is 50, - CZK.
For every 5 satellite antennas we charge 150, - CZK.
For every 10 antenna brackets we charge 75, - CZK.
Transport over 5 000, - CZK - FREE
For each order up to CZK 5 000, we charge transport costs in the amount of 100, - CZK.
For every order up to CZK 5,000, included in the satellite antenna or antenna
bracket, we charge 150, - CZK.
The pricelist does not apply to personal subscriptions at branches.
Prices do not include VAT.
11) Prometheus and its application
Promoters are loaded on the buyer, always after the invoice has been paid.
Upon subsequent ordering, promotions can be applied via e-shop after logging in or with your sales representative.
Pro promo points are valid 30 days from the date they are credited.
Points that will not be depleted within 30 days will be automatically deleted without any later use.
1) The mode of transport shall be specified by the buyer in the order by choosing one of the types of transport provided by the seller at the buyer's expense. In the case of transport at the expense of the seller, he has the right to choose the type of transport always the seller.
The seller provides the following types of transport:
• Personal collection at the seller's premises for cash payment, payment card or installment (applies only to consumers);
• Shipping by the forwarding company to the address stated by the buyer for cash on delivery; without the required cash on delivery, if agreed in a special purchase contract,
• transportation by the seller's own funds - only on the basis of a prior written agreement between the buyer and the seller.
If the buyer does not specify a mode of transport in the order, the seller will decide on it.
The shipping price is published on the seller's website in the section
"How to buy" in the section "Traffic".
2) Orders received until 17:30 h (standard dimensions 2 x 2 m) will be dispatched by the transport
company DPD on that day.
3) Orders accepted until 15:00 h (larger dimensions and weights over 2 x 2 m and 100 Kg) will be dispatched by GW on the same day.
4) Seller will fulfill its obligation to deliver the item of purchase to the buyer by handing it over to the first carrier for carriage for the buyer if the contract provides for the dispatch of the goods to the seller. If the buyer is a consumer, the above obligation is met by the seller only if the carrier has designated the buyer without being offered to the seller. Otherwise, the seller will fulfill his / her obligation only after the purchase of the item by the carrier to the buyer. In the case of a negotiated personal take-off at the seller's premises, the seller will fulfill the obligation to deliver the goods by allowing the buyer to dispose of the goods at the place of that establishment and to notify him in due time.
5) In the case of negotiation of personal collection at the seller's premises the seller is obliged to ask the buyer to take over the goods - the call can be made by phone, e-mail, fax
or by a letter sent to the buyer's address (the invoice is also considered as an invitation). The buyer is obliged to take over the goods. Seller is not in default with delivery, if the buyer purchased item from the seller assumed within the deadline set by the seller,
if necessary. without undue delay from receipt of the seller's invitation to take over the goods.
6) Unless the paid item is taken from the seller within 7 days from the date of invoice delivery, the goods will be sent to the Buyer's address specified in his order at the expense of the buyer. If the unpaid merchandise with a "personal subscription" specification is not picked up by the buyer within 7 days of the requested subscription term, the seller has the right to withdraw immediately from the contract.
7) The seller shall attach the delivery note to each delivery. This delivery note is to be confirmed by both parties when the goods are handed over and picked up. The seller is entitled to refuse delivery of the goods to the buyer in the event that the buyer does not issue a certified original of the delivery note or a copy of the delivery note with the original of the buyer's signature. In the case of cash payment, a bill of delivery confirming the payment of the purchase price of the goods is replaced by the delivery note, in the case of delivery of the goods by the transport service, the delivery note replaces the delivery note or other document proving the receipt of the goods by the buyer.
8) The costs of transport from the seller's warehouse to the buyer are covered by the buyer, unless otherwise stated.
9) Danger of damage to goods passes to the buyer at the time he takes over the goods from the seller or fails to do so in time when the seller allows him to dispose of the goods and the buyer breaches the contract by not accepting the goods unless the law provides for different ways of delivering the goods otherwise.
10) Buyer acquires title to the goods for which the purchase price of the goods was paid prior to the delivery of the goods as soon as the delivered goods were delivered to him, otherwise by the full payment of the purchase price.
Compliance with the Purchase Agreement
1) In the case of purchases made pursuant to Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, as amended, corresponds to the seller to the buyer, considering that the sold item is in conformity with the purchase contract in the case of the purchaser, in particular that it is defective. Unless otherwise provided by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, in accordance with the contract of sale referred to above, it is understood that the item being sold has the quality and utility features of the contract requested by the seller, the manufacturer or its representative described or the quality of the advertisements they are expected to perform, or the quality and utility properties of such a thing, is customary in that it meets the requirements of the legislation, it is in the appropriate quantity, degree or weight and corresponds to the purpose which the seller indicates or for which the thing is usually used. When, the buyer, in the event of a substantial breach of the contract, has the right to bring the item free of charge and without undue delay to the item that corresponds to the purchase contract purchase contract, as required by the buyer. The buyer has the right to deliver a new item without defect, remove the defect by repairing the item, providing a reasonable discount on the price of the item or withdrawal. If this is a minor breach of contract, the buyer has the right to remove the defect or to a reasonable discount on the purchase price. This is not the case if the buyer knew, prior to taking over the item, the breach of the purchase contract or caused the contradiction with the purchase contract. so that the seller can, without charge and without undue delay, put the thing in a condition corresponding to the purchase contract, as the buyer requires. The buyer has the right to deliver a new item without defect, remove the defect by repairing the item, providing a reasonable discount on the price of the item or withdrawal. If this is a minor breach of contract, the buyer has the right to remove the defect or to a reasonable discount on the purchase price. This is not the case if the buyer knew, prior to taking over the item, the breach of the purchase contract or caused the contradiction with the purchase contract. so that the seller can, without charge and without undue delay, put the thing in a condition corresponding to the purchase contract, as the buyer requires. The buyer has the right to deliver a new item without defect, remove the defect by repairing the item, providing a reasonable discount on the price of the item or withdrawal. If this is a minor breach of contract, the buyer has the right to remove the defect or to a reasonable discount on the purchase price. This is not the case if the buyer knew, prior to taking over the item, the breach of the purchase contract or caused the contradiction with the purchase contract. or a reasonable discount on the purchase price. This is not the case if the buyer knew, prior to taking over the item, the breach of the purchase contract or caused the contradiction with the purchase contract. or a reasonable discount on the purchase price. This is not the case if the buyer knew, prior to taking over the item, the breach of the purchase contract or caused the contradiction with the purchase contract.
Purchaser's right to defective performance creates a defect that the thing has when the risk of damage passes over to the buyer, even if it does later. A conflict with a sales contract that occurs within six months of the date of receipt of the item shall be deemed to be a breach existing at the time of its acceptance unless it is inconsistent with the nature of the thing or unless otherwise proven.
Buyer's entitlement in the event of a conflict with the purchase contract under the above is conditional upon the obligation to use the right to submit to the seller a clean item, including a proof of sale of the goods made by the seller to the buyer, instructions and documentation. If the buyer does not comply with the above conditions for the exercise of his / her right, the seller will not be entitled to the claim.
The Buyer's Claims in the event of a conflict with the Purchase Agreement as above and other claims for liability for defects of the item sold can be claimed at the addresses of the listed sites at www.inter-sat.cz. In the event of non-compliance with the above procedure, this complaint will not be considered.
Withdrawal from a contract concluded with a means of distance communication
1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded when using means of communication at a distance (through the internet store www.inter-sat.cz), without giving any reason
and without any sanction, within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The consumer is obliged to prove this fact by presenting a sales receipt. The place of application of the right of withdrawal is the address of the seller's place of business where the consumer bought the goods, the application can be made in person or in writing. The consumer is obliged to return to the seller the goods he has received from him without undue delay, no later than 14 days after withdrawal. The consumer is obliged to return the goods in full, with complete documentation, intact, clean, in original packaging, in the condition and value of the goods he has taken over from the seller. If the consumer breaches this obligation, the seller is entitled to refuse the goods. If you are not a consumer,
2) If the purchaser-consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract as set out above, the seller has the right to reimburse the actual costs incurred in returning the goods. The seller is entitled to offset the amount corresponding to the actual costs incurred in returning the goods with the purchase price which he is obliged to return to the consumer within 14 days of withdrawal at the latest.
3) In the case of goods wrongly returned (ie if the reasons for withdrawal under the relevant provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code) are not fulfilled, the consumer is obliged to pay the actual costs incurred in transporting the returned goods to the seller and the seller back to the consumer. In the event of withdrawal, the consumer bears the costs associated with the return of the goods.
Liability for defects
1) Seller provides the buyer (consumer) with a guarantee for the quality of the duration stipulated by the Civil Code, ie 24 months from the receipt of the goods by the buyer. Non-consumer purchasers provide the seller with a warranty of the duration provided by the manufacturer of the given goods. If the term of the case, its packaging or the instructions attached to it are marked in accordance with special legal regulations for the use of the case, the warranty period expires on expiry of this period - this provision applies both to the relationship between the seller and the buyer (consumer) for relations between the seller and the buyer who is not a consumer.
2) Seller is responsible for all defects that the goods have on the takeover by the buyer or which occur during the warranty period. Apparent defects are the buyer's obligation to complain to the seller without undue delay after the receipt of the goods, the subsequent complaints will not be taken into account. Hidden defects of goods which become apparent after the goods have been taken over, the buyer is obliged to apply to the seller without undue delay after he discovers them if such a defect occurs within 24 months of delivery of the goods to the buyer. Seller's liability for defects does not arise if these defects were caused after the goods were taken over by the buyer by external events and were not caused by the seller or the persons with whom the seller fulfilled his obligation. In particular, the seller is not responsible for defects that have arisen from the use of the item contrary to the operating instructions, The apparent difference between the serial number of the goods and the number on the warranty card is also considered to be an obvious fault. In the event that this claim is acknowledged as eligible, the buyer may request the delivery of the new warranty card.
3) If the contract is subject to a sales contract, the goods marked as sold for sale as discounted due to a defect will notify the buyer of the defect and will not be liable for it. Other warranties apply to other parts of the merchandise. For used goods, the warranty does not apply to defects resulting from use or wear.
4) Goods that show defects resulting from mistaken manipulation by the user, the seller, after agreement with the buyer, repairs outside the warranty at the expense of the buyer.
5) The warranty period begins to run on the date of receipt of the goods, if the thing was dispatched under the contract, runs from the milking to the destination. In the case of goods to be installed professionally at the buyer, the warranty period begins on the professional installation date if the buyer ordered commissioning within three weeks of the receipt of the item and provided the necessary assistance to the service properly and in a timely manner.
6) When goods are exchanged, the warranty period begins to run again from the date of receipt of the new goods.
7) Liability for defects in goods for which the warranty period is valid shall expire if it has not been applied in the warranty period in a demonstrable manner, ie by written notice delivered to the seller.
8) When the goods are dispatched to the buyer, the buyer is obliged to check the correctness and reliability of the delivery of the parties for possible damage during transport. If the goods are clearly damaged when the packaging and appearance of the delivery suggests that there is a real risk that the goods are damaged, the buyer has the right to refuse to accept the consignment. In the case of obvious damage found by the buyer on the spot before the goods are taken over, the driver is required to draw up a complaint report with the buyer and the buyer does not take over the goods.
9) Upon receipt of the goods by the buyer at the seller's premises, the quantity and type of goods to be collected shall be deemed to correspond to the quantity and type indicated on the delivery note.
10) Buyer is obliged to see the goods delivered by the seller as soon as possible after the risk of damage to the goods has passed, ie after the goods have been taken over by the seller. In the case of dispatch of goods, upon delivery by the carrier to the contract at the designated place.
11) Claims may be made by post or in person at the place of receipt of the goods at the seller, so that at the latest on the last day of the warranty period the claim is delivered to the seller. In the written application of the complaint, it is always necessary to indicate how the defect is manifested and to attach a copy of the order, a copy of the sales receipt, the delivery note, the request for the solution and the contact connection. The Buyer is obliged to deliver the goods to the Seller in order to secure the goods with suitable packaging satisfying the requirements for the transport of the given type of goods so as to avoid damage to the goods and if it is necessary due to the nature of the goods to ensure the protection of the goods during transport, .
12) A defect resulting from improper installation or other unprofessional putting into service will be considered a defect only if such assembly or commissioning has been negotiated in the sales contract and has been executed by the seller or other person under the responsibility of the seller.
13) The goods handed over to the claim will be tested only for the defect specified by the Buyer (in the claim form, in the enclosed defect description sheet). We recommend a written form to indicate the failure.
14) INTER-SAT has the right to refuse receipt of the goods in the complaint in cases where the goods and / or parts complained of are contaminated or do not meet the basic requirements for hygienically safe delivery of the goods to the complaint procedure, unless the usual pollution is concerned.
15) Upon termination of the contract, the seller is obliged to return the purchase price to the buyer and the buyer is simultaneously obliged to return the goods to the seller.
Circumstances excluding liability
In all cases of exclusionary circumstances, including unintended delay of deliveries from the manufacturer, traffic disturbances and similar events of force majeure, which violates the contractual obligations of the seller, the seller is obliged to negotiate a replacement term with the buyer before the delivery of the goods. the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract without being obliged to provide the buyer with compensation for damages caused by circumstances that exclude liability.
Exclusion of Seller's Liability in Selling Decryption Cards
1) The seller is not responsible for the program offer, change or modification of the broadcasting time, the structure or number of stations received, as well as other changes that have occurred as a result of the decision of the broadcaster (paid service provider or provider) as a result of the legal termination of the service provider, the transfer of the rights of the provider to another legal entity, or the termination of that broadcast or the transfer of the broadcast to another satellite.
2) The Seller is not responsible for the functionality of the Access Decryption Card if the Purchaser used it in a decoder or decoder CI Module other than the Operator, made unauthorized modifications to the card, attempted to program or modify the access card, illegally upload the software or data, if the buyer has physically damaged the access card or if due to excessive heat load, insufficient ventilation of the technical equipment or failure to observe the operating conditions of the device in which the card was used, the card has been damaged or irrevocably changed its technical parameters.
3) Seller is not responsible for canceling the advertised program or for interruption or termination of the broadcast by the operator.
4) The Seller is not responsible for the eventual interruption of the Provider's supply of paid services on the grounds that the Buyer has delayed his payment or there have been changes in his Personal or Payment Disposals which the Seller did not inform in due time (eg expiration or issuance of a new payment card with new data, etc.)
1) These GTCs are valid for all business cases concluded by the seller from the date of their publication on the Seller's website.
2) All personal information provided at the buyer's registration will be used only for the purpose of the mutual business relationship during the registration period. The buyer, by sending the order, agrees to the collection of personal data. The Seller declares that the data is strictly confidential and uses it only for the purpose of concluding and implementing the Purchase Agreement with the Buyer and undertakes to dispose of it in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., As amended.
3) Buyer can change his / her data in the relevant section only after he / she signs in. It also has the right to ask the seller to make changes or deletions of personal data from the database and to cancel his registration, as well as other rights provided for in Section 21 of Act 101/2000 Coll., As amended.
4) Depending on the change of the relevant legal norms, as well as the company's commercial policy, the seller reserves the right to change the GTC. This change and its effectiveness will be published by the seller on its website prior to the effective date of the new GBC.
5) The contracting parties are, according to Act No. 216/1994 Coll. expressly agree that all property disputes arising out of the Purchase Agreement as well as disputes arising out of a legal relationship arising from a Purchase Agreement, except for disputes arising out of the execution of proceedings and disputes arising out of insolvency proceedings, unless they are settled by mutual agreement, deciding as an arbitrator: Doc. JUDr. Karel Schelle, CSc., With the place of performance Ambrožova 6, 635 00 Brno. In case the Referee Doc. JUDr. Karel Schelle, CSc. could not, for objective reasons, decide on the controversy, the parties agreed that the arbitrator JUDr. Karel Schelle, LL.M., seat of performance Ambrožova 6, 635 00 Brno. The arbitrator designated by this arbitration clause will decide the disputes without an oral hearing only on the basis of the written materials submitted by the parties. However, if the arbitrator does not consider the written material to be sufficient, he is entitled to order the oral hearing.Arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the Czech legal order and the principle of fairness will be applied. The arbitration award may not be justified. This shall also apply if, at the request of either party, a dispute is resolved during arbitration by a conciliation in the form of an arbitration award.
The costs of the arbitration proceedings are:
a) the arbitration fee is 3% of the value of the object of the dispute, but not less than 5.000, - plus the VAT according to the legal regulations. The fee is the arbitrator's remuneration,
b) the special costs incurred by negotiating and deciding the dispute in the arbitration proceedings.
When deciding on reimbursement of the costs of arbitration, the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure shall apply mutatis mutandis.
The arbitration award shall become effective on the date of delivery of the judgment. Unless this clause is otherwise, Act No. 216/1994 Coll. Arbitration questions with this arbitration clause, which is not defined and not regulated by law, is entitled to decide the designated arbitrator himself.
The arbitration clause does not apply to contractual relationships arising from consumer contracts concluded within the meaning of Section 1810 et seq. Of the Civil Code.
6) These GBCs come into force on the day of their publication on the Seller's website.
In Brno, 1 January 2014